Christmas Shopping Weekend
Please note the gift shop and art gallery are open to visit. The Museum is closed.
Pop-along to the Museum’s gift shop for Christmas presents for friends and loved ones. The Museum’s gift shop will be open for you to browse and buy hand-selected gifts and treats, including:
- Soaps and smells from Cosy Cottage – made with love in Malton, just down the road.
- Yummy jams and chutneys made in the Yorkshire Dales by Raydale Preserves
- Brilliant books, including Rosedale Mines and Railways – for the local history enthusiast in your life!
- Great gin crafted by Daisy Distillery over on the North Yorkshire coast
- Beautiful advent calendars by artist Angela Harding
- Toys, toys, toys! From stocking fillers to kids books and cuddly toys.
Free glass of mulled wine or wassail punch for shoppers. 10% off for purchases of £40 or more.
For more information please visit https://www.ryedalefolkmuseum.co.uk/whats-on-2/