William's Christmas Experience
The Most Magical Holiday Season Is Coming
There’s something uniquely magical about Christmas at William’s Den. Where else can you meet up with family of all ages, get in the festive spirit with a Christmas show, catch up over amazing home-cooked food, let the kids adventure to their heart’s content, and make the kind of memories that’ll keep you warm this winter.
- Watch Father Christmas prepare for the big day in our new play
- Decorate a festive gingerbread
- Choose your own early present from Father Christmas
- Toast marshmallows around our firepit
- Step inside a giant snow globe for a picture perfect moment*
- Tackle the reindeer quiz trail
- Create your own Christmas bauble*
- And play all day indoors and out the William’s Den way
Watch as Father Christmas makes his final preparations for the big day in our brand new Christmas play on December 2-3, 9-10, 16-17 and all the way up to the 23rd and 24th of December. Show times run between 10am and 4.30pm - early booking is recommended to ensure you get your preferred time slot.
And then you’ll want to come back after the big day for our panto - Oh yes you will! You can catch this every day from December 27 to 7 January (excluding January 1) and make that festive feeling last into the new year. Keep your eyes peeled for ticket information coming soon.
DECORATE A FESTIVE GINGERBREAD
Bauble ze Baker is back for 2023 by popular demand! Get creative with edible decorations then gobble it up (or take it away with you if you can wait that long!). The gingerbread tastes amazing - it’s all made in-house by our special festive elves, and we even have allergy-free versions, too.
Find out more at https://www.williamsden.co.uk/christmas-experience